Regional Analytics Associate, APAC - UberEATS
About the Role
The Uber Eats APAC Regional Operations team works with each APAC market to assist in driving strategy and business performance. The Analytics team works side by side with Country Operations, Regional Product Champions, and occasionally with Global DS and Product. The team is at the heart of some of the biggest and more impactful projects rolled out across APAC.
What You'll Do:
- You will strive to understand our business problems and uncover insights which can significantly improve the performance of our operations processes across APAC.
- You will be dedicated to one vertical (courier, eaters or restaurants) and will develop contextual, business and in-depth analytical understanding around the vertical
- You will drive analytics on region-spanning projects and impact important strategic decisions
- Work with other members of the Regional Operations Teams to measure the impact and efficiency of new products and business processes
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep local teams efficient
What You'll Need
- BA/BS/B-tech in Business, Engineering, or other quantitative focus
- 1+ years of coding / data science / analytics / investment banking / consulting / analytical or related experience; experience working in fast-growing tech company is a plus
- A technical and data science guides with a confirmed background in coding, statistical learning and dashboarding / visualisation tools
- Hands on development experience in SQL, Python, R and any one big-data language (Hadoop, Spark) is desirable
- Hands on experience in creating / maintaining dashboards (Tableau, Qlikview etc.)
- Strong communication and organization skills with a team-player demeanour.
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and do them well.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.