Privacy Data Analyst II
About the Role
We're focusing on building both the user-facing features and internal services that give our users choice around their data, build trust, advance data privacy, and enable our business. The data analyst will partner closely with Privacy product and Engineering teams to develop critical insights and models to understand our platform users better to help drive critical business decisions.
- B.S. in a scientific or technical field
- 2 years full-time industry experience in complex data analysis, experimentation, and product metrics for consumer facing products
- Proficiency with SQL
- Expertise in Python or other computer language
- Strong statistical background
- Experience with survey design a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Highly detailed oriented
- Excellent judgment, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills; can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Able to identify stakeholders, build relationships, and influence others to get work done
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.