Product Lead, Sign-up and Login
About the Role
The Sign-up and Login team is seeking an experienced and passionate Product Leader to drive the product roadmap for this area at Uber. You will be responsible to define one of the fundamental components of the user's journey at Uber -- as they first experience our apps and services at sign-up and when they come back to our apps and have to log-in.
The role demands a deep background in product management, product leadership, and the ability to operate in a highly technical environment, the ability to do user research and work collaboratively across many stakeholders, and outstanding puzzle-solving and intuition.
What You'll Do
- Help build sophisticated sign-up and login solutions and scalable distributed systems and technologies to enable Uber to grow its business globally
- Deep expertise in optimizing UX flows and thinking through growth strategies that minimize drop-offs
- Distill vision and strategy for the team, get the cross-functional team aligned and motivated.
- Be incredibly truth-seeking. Heavily utilize data insights, market and customer research, and your product intuition to continually improve your products. Solicit and embrace critical feedback.
- Drive a cross-functional team to set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
- Drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning (roadmap), and design of entirely new Uber products and product features to deliver against team and company goals. Requires challenging all members of a cross-functional team (engineering, data science, analysts, operations, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed findings back into the product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits, and results in a spectrum of audiences including executives, product teams, and other stakeholders across Uber.
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent in computer science or a quantitative domain plus hands-on software engineering and/or data science experience.
- Minimum of 6 years experience delivering highly successful products in engineering, product management, data analytics within a tech company - you're extremely proud of what you've accomplished.
- Phenomenal track record of working with engineering, analytics, and design teams, with proven examples to prioritize work across the team.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills with a confirmed ability to influence partners.
- Demonstrated experience using data and analytical abilities to help solve problems and make decisions.
- Proven ability to develop deep customer empathy and articulate customer problems.
- Experience leading a team of product managers.
- Experience in growth, identity, security, ad-tech, or similar focus.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.