Head of Enterprise Partner Success, Uber Eats - Japan
About Uber Eats
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. The Uber Eats Enterprise team leads business strategy and executes partnerships that have scaled impact on our customers, merchant partners, and courier partners.
About the role
Our team is seeking an experienced Senior Sales/Account Manager to lead our Enterprise restaurants function for Uber Eats in Japan. This role is a key leadership position in the Japan business and will be responsible for the end-to-end experience of multi-tier restaurant partners as well as the management of the Enterprise restaurants team
What You'll Do
- Work with senior leadership to drive the overall strategy and growth for the Uber Eats business in Japan
- Provide management and leadership for a team of sales managers, executives and operational program managers
- Build the future of the Enterprise function in Japan, from helping shape our enterprise ops function, to prioritizing key brands, to supporting expansion into new markets
- Meet or exceed monthly team revenue quotas
- Implement strategic territory forecasting and planning
- Manage the operational aspects of acquiring and managing Enterprise restaurant partners
- Excel in hands-on training, coaching and development of your team
- Recruit, interview and hire prospective team members
- Develop a high-performing team culture
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- At least 8 years of sales management, operations experience/or general management experience.
- Data-driven decision making mentality & sound business judgment
- Deep understanding of SaaS products
- Demonstrated ability to train and guide sales teams in selling techniques
- Skilled at managing sales activities and analyzing metrics to deliver on sales plans
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- High degree of adaptability; Uber's high growth means frequent change for teams
- Exemplary communication and organizational skills
- Native Japanese and Business level English
Compensation & Perks
- Full-time competitive salary
- Equity compensation plan
- Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup
- Smart, engaged co-workers in a enjoyable and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we regularly engage
- Monthly Fitness Allowance
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.