Sales Manager, Uber For Business
About the Role
Uber for Business is looking for a motivated hands-on sales leader to take our mid-market team to the next level.
As a Manager of Mid-Market Sales, you will coach and develop a high-performing team of Account Executives while building a strong network with internal and external stakeholders to drive acquisition.
To be successful in the role, we need a motivated self-starter with an engaging personality and strategic mindset who thrives in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
What You'll Do
- Set strategy, create plans, and manage a sizable team to meet or exceed targets
- Assist Account Executives in the creation of strong outbound playbooks
- Work closely with Account Coordinators to ensure frictionless customer onboarding
- Coach and develop the next generation of commercial leaders
- Collaborate internally to improve processes and refine best practices
- Interface with clients and potential customers to help close key deals
- Execute in short-term sprints while setting and maintaining a long-term vision
- 2+ years of experience directly managing a sales team
- 6+ years of mid-market or enterprise sales experience
- Experience working within a high-growth company
- Firsthand knowledge of the Sandler Sales Methodology
- Adept in the use of CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Skilled communicator with strong presentation skills
- Exceptional business judgement with the ability to use data to quickly establish high-value priorities and strategies to pursue them
- A portfolio of achievement growing a customer base and consistently exceeding revenue targets
- Motivational leadership style established through a keen ability to lead by example
About the Team
At Uber for Business, our goal is to be the platform of choice for any organization that wants to move or feed people. We allow organizations of any size to harness Uber's technology to move their business in new ways, with less hassle. From enterprises that need a seamless global travel solution, to local businesses that want to provide courtesy rides for customers, to medical clinics seeking reliable transportation for patients, to organizations looking to feed their teams, Uber for Business has you covered. With over 70,000 businesses around the world already on board, we are building for the future of how work gets done.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.