Product Manager - Uber Eats - Courier Growth
About the Role
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. On our Product team, you will envision and execute on new products or product features in order to accelerate the trajectory of Eats globally in a matter of months, not years.
What You'll Do
Couriers are the lifeblood that power this magical experience and explosive growth of our business, and the Courier team is responsible for making them successful. Our mission - create a flexible, stress free and fun earnings opportunity for anyone in the world.
As a Product Manager for Courier Growth, you'll envision and execute on a strategy to grow our courier base to serve the diverse needs of our global business, and create a platform to empower people to do all kinds of delivery jobs. We have unique and tough challenges - How do we grow and retain couriers in different parts of the world? How might we onboard earners onto different types of delivery jobs - from food to grocery, convenience and many others? What is our strategy to enable earners to do Rides & Delivery jobs? How do we create a long term relationship while ensuring flexibility to come and go over a period of time?
This is a global role where you'll need to consider the local customer needs, cultural nuance, and competitive environments. It's also an incredible leadership opportunity where you'll not only build products with Engineering, Data Science, and Design, but also collaborate deeply with our Operations and Marketing teams.
- Minimum 4+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished
- You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally including hands-on software engineering experience.
- Craft a coherent product vision, strategy and roadmap for the Eats group at Uber
- Passionate about building businesses, not features. Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- You tackle complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our users and partner's problems
- Experience working on Growth or Analytical domains
- Experience building products from 0-1
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.