Rider Premium Products Lead
About the Role
Are you passionate about transportation, product and identifying unmet customer needs?
The Rider team is at the heart of our efforts to ensure that the products and experiences we have meet the transportation needs of riders using the Uber app. Our team seeks to continually improve and develop the products available, innovates to incorporate new modalities, such as public transit, and works on developing rider loyalty programmes.
As the UKI Rider Premium Lead, you will be responsible for managing our Premium products in the UKI - Exec and Lux. You will lead the strategy and future direction of these products and ensure they are delivering a premium experience to Riders. You'll work to grow usage amongst the rider population, launch relevant new products and features, and generate ideas to influence future product development by our San Francisco based product teams. You will also work closely with our Uber for Business team (U4B), understanding the needs of business customers to help shape and grow these products and others amongst this user segment.
What you will do:
- Craft and execute Uber's vision and strategy to grow and optimise the premium product space.
- Think strategically and identify untapped sources of growth, leading these ideas through to execution.
- Collaborate with the team to closely monitor the performance of all products in the premium portfolio with a solid understanding of customer needs.
- Partner with central teams to monitor the growth of their cities and to find opportunities to accelerate this growth.
- Programme manage growth and expansion initiatives within the region.
- Cross-functional collaboration across HQ product, finance, marketing, tax, legal, customer support and central operations teams in EMEA to coordinate across all these groups to deliver a successful strategy and execution for these products.
What you will need:
- 7 years + experience in product strategy and growth for premium consumer facing products, ideally with a background in tech.
- Track-record in driving large-scale project management execution and impact.
- A solid analytical grounding and Data-driven decision mentality.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, effectively engaging senior stakeholder and cross-functional teams
- and project management skills
- A rounded understanding of everything Uber does
- Experience working with product teams, influencing product road map
- Experience working on consumer-facing products
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.