Salesforce Developer II
About the Role
As a Salesforce Developer in the Business Applications team, you will be responsible for building Sales Cloud functionality and integrated platforms for B2B teams across Uber Eats, Uber Freight, Uber for Business and other sales teams. Your solutions will have significant impact to Uber's results in areas of user growth, revenue and global expansion.
What You'll Do:
- Build and optimize Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud functionality for B2B teams
- Solutions will improve lead generation, account management, Case Management and Customer onboarding
- Build and configure APIs with internal and 3rd party cloud solutions
- Check in and deploy code and configurations; participate in release management
- Improve and build solutions to address architectural gaps or technical debt
- Participate in story planning, standups and retrospective
- Update and maintain technical documentation for business and compliance purposes
- Monitor performance and scalability and refactor existing sub-optimal features
- Execute with a team of solution architects, program managers and engineers
- Apply overall Salesforce administration best practices in system configuration
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Minimum of 4+ years of Salesforce application development experience
- Certified Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1 & 2, Administrator 201
- Working in a team that has followed Agile methodology
- Expert in Java, Go, Python
- Experienced with Salesforce SOAP API, REST API, and BULK API
- Experienced with Web UI frameworks in Visualforce pages or Lightning components.
- Experienced with data management and data migration principles and application
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience with Data migration tools such as Talend, Informatica or similar.
- Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer, Application Architect
- Experience with Mulesoft is a big plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.