Senior Software Engineer - Uber Eats - Merchant Performance
About the Role
As a member of the Merchant Performance team, you will be working on building systems and tooling which will empower merchants to be successful on Uber Eats by providing the relevant analytics, insights and engagement levers. You will work alongside backend and web engineers and work closely with product managers and designers to ship impactful products.
- Ability to work comfortably with a variety of stakeholders - engineers, product managers, and engineering leads from other teams.
- Have deep domain knowledge and experience with relevant tools, languages, and frameworks (Java, Python or Go preferred).
- 5+ years of non-internship experience with shipping high-quality product features on schedule.
- 5+ years of non-internship experience in working on large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with data-driven architecture and systems design
- Experience in designing data pipelines
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.