Senior Product Manager - Driver - Vehicles
With our global footprint and hyper-growth, one of Uber's top priorities is to grow the number of drivers and couriers that are making a living on our platform. You will be challenged to envision and execute on creating and growing a vibrant ecosystem of partners responsible to provide vehicles to our driving partners in a balanced, engaging, and responsible way.
About the Role
The Vehicles team within the Mobility org enables drivers who don't have their own vehicles to get easy access to vehicles. We work with a variety of vehicle Suppliers such as Fleet and Rental companies all over the world to set up and scale their operations on Uber's platform. Internally, we work with the core design, research, and data science teams - and across product teams around the company - in order to understand supplier needs. We then design holistic solutions to address them. As a result, your work will touch thousands of drivers and riders a day and is something your friends and family will experience.
What You'll do:
- Own the end-to-end user stories that help Suppliers connect with Drivers, operate their businesses efficiently, and improve the performance of their fleets. Responsible for key product areas within the Vehicle Marketplace and Supplier Portal, therefore, having the opportunity to drive significant impact in key markets across the globe.
- Partner with Design, Research, Data Science, Engineering, Operations, and other PM partners to understand user needs and then build holistic solutions to address them.
- Minimum of 4 years of Product management experience.
- Experience delivering highly successful and creative consumer-facing products. You're proud of what you've accomplished.
- A passion for building solutions for B2B customers including enterprises, large companies with archaic tech systems.
- Use data to align teams and drive strategic decisions. You always get the data you need and distill it into insightful stories. You have experience running rigorous multivariate testing and experimentation.
- Platform experience: you can take a laundry list of use cases and derive a common denominator that allows you to develop holistic solutions with internal partners
- Work with product teams to understand their use cases and integrate them appropriately into Vehicles' team's roadmap.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.