Sales Operations Associate, Uber Eats - EMEA
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Sales and Sales Operations teams are on the frontline introducing restaurant partners to Uber Eats and partnering with restaurants to grow our businesses together.
About the Role
The Sales Operations Associate role is a unique opportunity to work closely with our merchant sales teams in EMEA to drive productivity, effectiveness and compliance. Sales Operations is the nerve centre for all things related to the merchants which join and operate on our Uber Eats platform with a primary focus on empowering our sales teams in all EMEA markets to achieve their business goals.
In this role, you will help build best-in-class, compliant sales processes, design standard operating procedures, and support cross-functional projects. In doing so, you'll make a direct impact by turning Uber Eats into the most trusted, go-to service for as many merchants as possible. Sales compliance is top of mind and you will work closely with regional leadership and have a wide range of stakeholders from different departments and countries.
What you'll do:
- Work within our EMEA Sales Operations team based in Amsterdam, part of the exciting and quickly growing Uber Eats business!
- Partner with Sales, Finance, Product, Tax and Legal teams to build tools, processes and standard operating procedures that meet a range of compliance requirements;
- Drive compliance by working with our legal, tax and regional operations team to ensure our commercial processes are set up in a compliant and productive manner;
- Drive cross-departmental projects to ensure we implement new processes in a way that supports sales efficiency;
- Set clear objectives, and review progress, productivity, and results. Drive review cadence and develop reporting frameworks to facilitate consistency, efficiency, and prioritization, and day-to-day accountability for the Sales and Account Management organization
- Create training material and help train Sales teams to drive operational efficiencies
What you Need:
- At least 2-5 years proven experience with a track record of steadily growing responsibility in sales operations, business analytics, compliance, or similar roles which combine commercial insight with analytical skills
- Bias for action; self-starter who loves running large projects from design to implementation
- Great attention to detail, but can also understand the bigger picture/context. Eager to switch between strategic and operational functions
- Highly curious and quick learner who thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Excellent cross-functional communication and stakeholder management skills - numbers are key, but a business is built with people. Relationship building and adept communication are critical in our fast paced environment
- 2 years experience using Salesforce is vital, both with regard to understanding sales processes and how to set up and run reports.
- Advanced Excel/G-Sheets necessary. SQL skills are highly preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.