B2B CRM Marketing Manager
About the Role
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on food delivery, corporate travel and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.**
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of Uber's growing CRM marketing team. With this role, you'll have the opportunity to join a world-class CRM team with an ability to make a big impact.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for developing and executing end-to-end CRM strategies to acquire new shippers and carriers, and continually engage and retain them throughout their lifecycle.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize restaurant activation and retention early in the lifecycle.
- Manage creation and execution of email marketing campaigns that deliver against business goals for assigned work flows.
Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns / communications.
- Act as a key partner to the business as the voice of the customer and CRM best practices expert.
- Collaborate with data science, market research & marketing analytics teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Work with our deployment, content and creative teams to design and launch complex automated campaigns using our internal and external tools.
- Work closely with market research & insights teams to understand consumer segmentation / behavior & identify consumer insights to leverage in lifecycle marketing.
- Play-booking and documentation, keeping in mind that the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
- Partner with our product, operations, communications, and business development teams to ensure communications are on-brand and impactful.
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years experience in the customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space (B2B preferred).
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- A track-record of validated business results through testing and deploying effective marketing campaigns across different channels.
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution.
- A self-starting attitude, ready to embrace chances to create an impact without needing to be told.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.