Senior Workforce Manager|Centre of Excellence - EMEA
About the Role
At Uber, providing amazing support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners--our community--is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in it and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way. The Global Support Operations team is committed to building an efficient network that provides our community with a seamless, prompt, and complete resolution to their concerns - every time.
In the EMEA region alone, we support 46 countries and 27 different languages, and we're still expanding! The COE Workforce Management Manager will work with the EMEA Workforce Manager Head to focus on operational excellence across our internal Centers of Excellence. This is an opportunity to help build the WFM process from the ground up, and dig deep into the fascinating and complex field of Uber support.
What You'll Do
- Develop processes and build infrastructure for workforce management operational excellence.
- Review sites performance and implement workforce management practicess and standards across locations.
- Ensure teams collect and analyze historical contact volume and AHT data to ensure emerging trends are captured
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve service levels and efficiency.
- Work with operations teams to help flag operational challenges and find solutions within Uber to help them succeed.
- Help keep key internal stakeholders informed of performance for their regions, and be the go-to POC for COE WFM support for our Operations/Product partners.
- Perform modifications and enhancements on existing reports based on evolving business requirements.
- Investigate operational issues as needed and figure out scalable solutions, working cross-functionally with the appropriate teams.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of Workforce Management, Forecasting, Statistical Analysis or related experience
- 3+ years of people management experience
- SQL experience
- COPC trained
- Prior experience with Workforce Management software (e.g., Verint, NICE, IEX, Aspect, etc.) a strong plus
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail in a challenging, fast-paced, shifting-priority environment
- Sound decision making skills that demonstrate originality, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Proficient at leading meetings and facilitating information exchange with internal and external business partners
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter attitude is a must!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.