KYC Program Specialist - Krakow COE
About the Role
This role will be responsible for the management and timely implementation and completion of the assigned global, regional (EMEA) and site level Compliance related projects for CDD.
From design to data, strategy development, you need to love to get into the weeds with problems to figure out how to break down barriers, improve our organizational capabilities and build sustainable solutions. You will also be expected to think creatively, identify data trends, suggest improvements and be active in the creation of efficient processes.
This individual will work closely with Central Compliance Teams and Site leadership to make sure that the KYC program and direction of each project is on schedule, and meeting the objective it was designed for.
You will be working with a driven team, employees, stakeholders and management and will often be required to skillfully multitask. You should be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, be flexible yet assertive, and thrive in a hectic and ever changing environment.
This role is all about ensuring the executional success of the project portfolio in EMEA Compliance within our COE and meeting the needs of the local and EMEA Compliance leadership.
What You'll Do
- Own matters across EMEA for the KYC program and ensure an effective feedback loop for stakeholders.
- Design effective ways to track and report on technical roadblocks and report on any issues during rollout and launches.
- Proactively work to remove obstacles and enable forward momentum and progress, while managing escalations and providing support to teams balancing competing priorities.
- Enable work on escalations:
- Carry out enhanced due diligence (EDD) and customer due diligence (CDD) escalations, as the senior subject matter expert; acting as a buffer between S2 agents and Uber Payments BV (UPBV).
- Be responsible for change management activities, including:
- Update existing and/create new content based on policy request updates; new product features; and process improvement requirements.
- Ensure harmonisation between content updated for the BPO and COE; provide visibility of updates to all relevant stakeholders.
- Create training material to accompany any updates to BPO and COE content and carry out training sessions accordingly.
- Flag breaches in policy and procedures to UPBV. Proactively design and implement processes to solve for such breaches and operationalise for agents and Local Ops teams.
- Lead quality calibration sessions alongside the programs dedicated QA team, where you will:
- Identify, recommend and update BPO and COE content where the work instructions are not well-defined, to in turn improve quality scores.
- Monitor and track bugs flagged by BPO and COE teams, raise to Product & Engineering and ensure resolution of these, for optimal queue performance.
- Manage program permissions for newly onboarded agents or stakeholders inquiring about tool/dashboard access.
- You'll work closely alongside the KYC program lead to ensure overall program health; engaging stakeholders (such as Ops) - where applicable - to resolve broader KYC issues in a timely manner.
- Support the delivery of projects related to KYC activities.
- Track progress, understand dependencies, communicate status to upper management and project stakeholders, and facilitate and coordinate schedules for meeting either locally or across sites.
- You will also need analytical skills to be able to solve problems that may come up during a typical workday. You will be analysing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 12 months of experience in functional team or relevant experience of working with projects
- Minimum 2 year of experience in customer service or compliance functions
- Minimum 1 year experience in operational compliance having covered areas including: Enhanced Due Diligence/Customer Due Diligence; KYC and KYB
- Experience working in a highly detail-oriented environment, demonstrating a high degree of diligence and accountability
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills - Confident presenting feedback and findings to stakeholders
- Passion for driving quality and process improvement
- Proficiency in productivity tools (email, calendar), Google Suite
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.