Customer Strategy & Operations - Rider Experience, ANZ
About the Role
- Develop a deep understanding of our rider and driver base, products, services and programs, and identify opportunities to better meet rider/ driver needs by improving our offer
- Contribute to the development of our customer strategy, new products and services
- Develop the experimentation and implementation plan for new launches/ roll-outs or continuous improvement of our offer
- Work with cross-functional partners and global teams to project manage the execution of ANZ business priorities
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- 4-7 years experience in Strategy Consulting or other professional services with a proven track record in using data to drive business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to organise, plan and prioritise assignments within multiple projects
- Experience dealing with complex data sets, deriving insights, checking against what you see in the real-world and synthesising recommendations
- Distinctive problem-solving - ability to break down ambiguous problems, put structure and use data-driven insights to solve them
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.