Head of Merchant Growth Analytics & Insights - Uber Eats
About the Role
As the Head of the Merchant Growth Analytics & Insights, you will be leading a team with the critical goal helping our partners focus their energy and attention on the most important strategic priorities, powered by data. This leader will identify the key opportunities to power improved business performance and help clarify the areas where each group can chip in to our broader goals.
What You'll Do
- Lead, encourage, and develop a team of business intelligence analysts with the goal of clarifying business context, driving accountability and visibility of progress, surfacing opportunities, and prioritizing steps to improve merchant success and business growth
- Gain cross-functional alignment and commitment to globally consistent metrics, data structures, and platforms to facilitate analytics
- Partner directly with merchant acquisition, onboarding, account management, and support teams to define goals, including a growth strategy and enablement agenda
- Build a measurement framework through piloting, scaling, and iterating to assess and supervise performance, and forums to facilitate learning and improvement
- Use data and analytics to develop a compelling story of merchant acquisition and performance and then find opportunity areas, influence cross-functional partners, and execute projects to deliver sustained and material growth
- Collaborate with sales, operations, product, finance, marketing, data science, business systems, and data engineers to ensure successful initiatives
- A minimum of eight years of experience leading teams
- A minimum of five years of experience leading analytics teams
- Bachelor's degree
- Preferably ten years of experience leading teams
- Proven ability in quantitative analyses within structured and unstructured data environments, especially influencing and advising with data
- Comfort amidst ambiguity with an analytical orientation eager to tackle exciting challenges with your team!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences, as well as partner management and consensus building, and project management
- Strong personal code of ethics, integrity, diversity and trust. Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building links between groups!
- Degree is in a quantitative field such as math, statistics, physics, chemistry, engineering, economics or computer science
- Master's degree in a field listed above
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.