Senior Product Manager - Financial Products
About the Role
With our global footprint and hyper growth, one of Uber's top priorities is to become a financial partner for our millions of customers across the globe. Uber Money provides financial products that help our customers access, manage, and grow their money, putting opportunities within reach.
You will be challenged to envision and execute on an experience that realises our vision of One Wallet for All Payments Experiences. As a Senior Product Manager on this team, you will develop and execute on the vision, strategy and roadmap that enables anyone in the world to find, discovery and manage financial products, services and payment preferences at Uber. You will also create an extensible platform that simplifies this while creating a delightful experience for people across all our product lines.
Uber has empowered millions of people around the world to achieve their dream of flexible livelihood. As a Senior Product Manager your impact on the business side, onboarding and supporting various payment methods, financial products and services is the lifeblood that powers Uber's business and creates a path to economic empowerment for millions of people every year. Your work helps those who need it most: millions of customers who use Uber to meet financial needs at all points on the continuum, from putting food on the table, to generating spending money during grad school, to saving up for a special vacation.
What You'll Do
- Internalize and deeply understand Uber's mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team. Distill vision and strategy for the team, get all members of cross-functional team #superpumped.
- Drive cross-functional team to set qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
- Drive innovation, definition, deliverables planning (roadmap) and design of entirely new Uber products and product features to deliver against team and company goals. Requires challenging all members of cross-functional team (engineering, design, etc.) to think boldly and creatively and then to funnel that energy into concrete products and execution plans.
- Monitor and measure launched products and feed insights back into product development process.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal partners to all Uber employees to riders.
- Experience delivering highly successful and creative consumer Internet products with your fingerprints all over them - you're proud of what you've accomplished.
- Stellar design instincts and product taste - own what you build.
- A high bar across the board - from your own contributions to the people you work with to the products you work on.
- Data-driven - Always get the data you need, and you can distill it into an insightful story. Most importantly, you leverage data to drive strategic decisions.
- Technical skills - Ability to inform and evaluate engineering decisions.
- User-focused - You are passionate about always making the user experience positive and unwilling to allow product challenges to impact users negatively.
- Builds Trust - Demonstrates personal excellence with empathy, authenticity, inclusivity, and fairness
- Operationalizes - Ensures operational efficiency and impact
- Develops and Coaches - Invests time in coaching and supports the development of others
- Sets Vision - Establishes team purpose and plans for execution
- Connects - Fosters collaboration within and across teams
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.