Head of Account Management- LATAM, Uber for Business
About the role
As Regional Head of Account Management, Latin America you are responsible for driving Uber's B2B revenue for one of our most strategic regions. You will lead a high performance team and will build U4B internal relationships with all Uber's partners. You will be corporate client's main advocate internally and /Uber's main advocate in the B2B landscape. You will work on a global scale to grow Uber's business, with the goal of making every trip a business trip.
What You'll Need
- Drive revenue for Uber for Business throughout the post-sales lifecycle: increase overall ridership and product utilization, upsell new products and services, identify and close new business within existing accounts, convert to multi-year agreements, and minimize churn
- Meet or exceed all assigned expansion/upsell/retention revenue targets
- Proven capability in managing complex, global sales opportunities and delivering long term, sustainable growth
- Develop meaningful relationships with key client executives.Your team will provide: support during initial product implementation and employee onboarding, recommendations and advice around standard methodologies, guidance during new product/feature launches, and help resolve any product issues or concerns -- you will need to build a high performance culture and be the Executive Sponsor of the clients they manage
- Return meaningful customer data and insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing internal planning and securing the success of the Uber for Business customer base
- Work with the Client Strategy & Success Lead to develop and iterate on a prioritization model, operational infrastructure, and internal tools and processes
What You'll Need
- A minimum of 10 years of B2B partner management experience is encouraged, but we will consider candidates with less experience if they meet other requirements
- 5 years leading high-performance teams
- Deep analytical skills in order to transform data into competitive intelligence
- Consistent record of account management including preparing and delivering outstanding client presentations
- Demonstration of achievement in partner management and consistently exceeding critical metrics, revenue targets, and company goals
- Excellent communication and social skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and efficient champion customer needs
- A driven edge and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Resourcefulness, go-getter attitude- Uber is committed to constant improvement. You're excited to help build a product with value.
- Proficient in English, Spanish and Portuguese
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.