About the Role
As a Vehicle Reliability Technician, you will be maintaining, testing and troubleshooting ATG vehicle platforms in order to support Testing Initiatives. This is your chance to support the cutting edge technology that will change transportation around the world.
What You'll Do
- Support ATG Vehicle Platforms during testing initiatives
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues daily
- Work with engineers and developers to isolate or reproduce hardware/software issues
- Leverage internal software utilities to ensure platform reliability
- Follow safety standards and meet internal deadlines
- Continued technician development is the expectation
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Familiarity with the basics of computer networks
- Experience with git, build, and deployment tools
- Experience in tracking new features across multiple software release cycles
- Ability to manage/track multiple SW/HW issues from identification to resolution
- Comfortable working in a team or individual environment
- Ability to travel
- Familiarity with Ubuntu and OSX operating systems skills
- Previous experience working in a DevOps environment
- Previous Software or Hardware Quality Assurance Experience
- Previous experience testing or supporting HW or SW systems during development
- Knowledge of White Box testing methodologies
- Ability to read/write C++/Python/or GO
- Familiar with automotive testing methodologies
- Candidates must possess excellent documentation practices
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.