TM1 - Senior Software Engineer
About the Role
Uber is seeking a TM1 (Planning Analytics) Senior Engineer to join its Fintech Engineering group. This position is responsible for developing solutions built upon the Company's enterprise-wide financial planning & analytics environment. This role also covers the administration, delivery and support of existing and future applications.
What you'll do
- Design, development and maintenance of TM1 reporting, planning and forecasting models and data integrations
- Understand end to end architecture and application support processes
- Rotational on-call availability for critical systems support
- If required, own and lead technical projects involving other engineers
- Act as POC to address and support queries by end users
- Propose ideas and improvements
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- At least 7 years of developing effective technical solutions within TM1, covering full spectrum of technical toolset:
- Advanced TurboIntegrator Scripting
- Advanced Rule and Feeder Development
- Active Forms and PAW Report Development
- TM1 Server Administration
- Basic SQL competencies
- MDX Query Scripting
- Experience with Python or other scripting language is a bonus
- Experience with REST API is a bonus
- Experience with Linux is a bonus
- Experience with Git or other version control is a bonus
- Knowledge of Data warehouse and BI concepts
- Experience in leading technical projects
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.