Global Brand Manager
About the Role
Uber is seeking out for a seasoned marketer to join the Global Brand Marketing team. As the Global Brand Manager, you will play a critical role in bringing Uber's brand purpose to life, through breakthrough marketing that drives both impact and enduring brand trust & affinity. You will work on a small but mighty global brand team to help lead the global brand positioning, integrated campaign development, and go-to-market planning. This role is perfect for a candidate who is equal parts creative and business-savvy, and can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What You'll Do
- Architect Uber's masterbrand strategy. Define what makes Uber unique and differentiated, and how we can bring through insightful positioning and bold, impactful plans.
- Collaborate with product, ops, marketing and creative teams to bring the brand vision to life through Uber's products and actions.
- Define global marketing communication objectives and strategy for all masterbrand activities, defining the vision & framework that all regional and product marketing teams can build from.
- Identify tensions and opportunities that Uber can play a meaningful role in, and translate to sharp, inspiring briefs.
- Lead brand campaign planning, creation, go-to-market, and measurement/optimization, in partnership with cross-functional teams and partners.
- 6+ years of experience working at global consumer brands, with experience in leading integrated campaign planning/development, brand partnerships, and experiential marketing.
- 7+ years of experience in brand strategy.
- An uncanny ability to unearth business, consumer, culture, and brand insights that galvanize truly great, impactful work.
- A reputation and proven track record of unique, bold creative ideas that are grounded in consumer insight.
- Incredible storytelling chops, with the ability to communicate complex ideas into simple yet exciting terms to people at all levels of the organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You have experience leading major cross-functional programs, with proven success driving towards successful business outcomes (ideally with some experience in a matrixed org).
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.