Partner Integration Engineer - Uber Eats Japan
About the Role
The UberEats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join us in helping to build the POS Technical Account Management function. As a Technical Account Manager (TAM), you will handle the technical relationship for various large partners that wish to integrate their POS systems with the UberEats Platform.
We are looking for someone who can handle and maintain great relationships with our external and internal partners including engineering, product, product ops, customer success, restaurant support, sales, marketing and operations to lead and optimize restaurant relationships and provide great value for both Uber and its partners!
What You'll Do
- Work with deal makers and global/regional/country teams such as product, engineering, marketing, operations, legal, etc. to handle key technical relationships with restaurant IT teams and derive maximum value for our partnerships
- Partner with BD and Sales teams to sell-in and onboard partners to new products and solutions
- Leading the plan and delivery of technology integration engagements with restaurant partners by project-managing resourcing, timelines, and dependencies with key partners' input
- Work closely with restaurant partners to successfully launch new technology integrations to win new accounts and grow existing accounts
- Own the partner onboarding, technical deployment, and support strategy for both 1:1 and 1:Many partner engagements
- Handle the day-to-day delivery of technology integrations and work across cross-functional teams to keep integrations moving forward
- Be the technical point-of-contact for a group of restaurant brands mapping up to the CIO level and navigate internal processes to provide the best outcome for clients and our markets
- Lead relationship management with prioritized ecosystem partners and vendors such as service providers, system integrators, technical consulting partners, and other 3rd-parties
- Assist with the rollout of new Eats API products and features
- Collect product feedback from partners and work with Product and Eng teams to prioritize feature requests
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 4 years in Leading/Selling technology solutions.
- At least 4 years of active engagement with strategic partners and CXO level partnership
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and solutions such as API's, middleware, SDK's.
- Demonstrated sales and great negotiating skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Native level Japanese proficiency required. English (intermediate to fluent) required. Cantonese ability strongly preferred
- Outstanding team work with consistent track record to lead through influence
- Willingness to travel to engage client IT teams and stay productive and professional on the road.
Are you someone who is good at deciphering details, enjoy solving problems in fast paced, ambiguous environments and possess the entrepreneurial mentality? If it sounds like yourself, we encourage you to apply now and grow with us!
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.