HRIS Systems Architect
With over 20,000 employees globally, Uber is bolstered by a network of tools and services to improve productivity, business operations, sustainability, and corporate infrastructure. The Information Technology team makes Uber a better place to work.
About the Role
As a Sr HRIS Systems Architect on the People Tech team, you will be responsible for scoping, designing and delivering complex, high-impact cross-functional projects that deliver value to our People and Places team. You will work in partnership with cross-functional teams and leaders to design, scope and consult on scalable solutions that ensure the seamless functionality of Uber's People Systems.
What You'll Do
- Partner with HR leaders, Product and other Engineering teams to define problems and design and scope solutions
- Define the overall technical architecture and solution ecosystem and drive execution of foundational and transformational initiatives
- Identify, develop, and assess options to meet business requirements and develop robust solution recommendations, including identifying any trade-offs or challenges that exist with each option
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal and external business partners in developing or enhancing systems, processes, and procedures
- Review the current system architecture to identify gaps, areas for increased efficiency or redundancies and recommend solutions/improvements
- Support the management, development, ongoing maintenance, and technical support of the HRIS (Workday), ATS (iCIMS) and other ancillary applications (~15+) that support all HR business functions (recruiting, benefits, performance management, advanced comp, onboarding, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience working with and building HCM systems in a professional, fast-paced environment
- Experience in Workday
- Extensive experience and exposure of other HR systems (recruiting, benefits, onboarding, performance management, knowledge-base, ticketing, etc.) in order to understand the available technologies and functionality in the HR space
- Analytical approach to solving system issues including understanding system interdependencies
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.