Analytics & Insights Analyst - Customer Strategy & Operations, London
We're seeking a hardworking Analytics & Insights Analyst to join the UKI, North & Eastern Europe Strategy & Planning (NEE S&P) team, as part of the broader NEE Community Operations team! You will collaborate with various teams to work on a wide range of customer operations analytics initiatives with impact across the NEE region, as well as EMEA and global standard methodologies.
In this role, you will be responsible for answering strategic questions with data, analysing scaled data and processes, developing dashboards and analyses, distilling impactful insights on core business metrics to enable data-driven decision making. You will work directly with leadership to add critical analytical horsepower to ensure we're using our insights to improve efficiency and customer experiences in a scalable and sustainable way. You will help to tackle the most critical business problems of the region, working closely with Operations and Analytics partners.
The role's core mission is to drive strategic decisions based on data, insights, data integrity analysis, to increase insights into the area such as safety, risk, and compliance! The second goal is to focus on NEE performance data & metrics, deep dives on customer behavior to support operations in strategic decisions (e.g. product rollout, safety issues, complaints, etc).
Day to day responsibilities:
- Drive analysis on projects across NEE to improve customer support operations and customer experience;
- Upskill the NEE analytics champions in SQL and data analysis so that the team can self serve more;
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep local teams as efficient as possible;
- Build dashboards that answer the needs of our internal partners, take advantage of the wealth of data we have at our fingertips to help partners across NEE lead and improve our operations;
- Apply data science techniques on large data sets to develop strategic insights, and present them in a compelling way to enable smart and sustainable business decisions
- Lead as a thought partner with Regulatory, Safety, Risk local and central teams, in order to build impactful insights, dashboarding, critical metrics monitoring, and process improvements.
What you'll need
- Proven experience (3-5 years) in analytics-based role (e.g. business intelligence, Analytics, etc)
- Significant full-time work experience in a quantitative/analytical role
- Excellent analytical skills, strong intellectual curiosity, and ability to structure and tackle difficult problems with minimal direction
- Confirmed experience in improving business processes
- Good communication and storytelling skills, both verbal and written
- Fluency in SQL and Tableau with the capability to write simple scripts / repurpose scripts in Python
- Experience and comfort working in a fast-paced environment with multiple partners, which often requires the ability to lead multiple projects and priorities
- Willingness to quickly learn, adapt and apply new technical skills
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We tackle big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.