Senior Product Manager
About the Role
As a Product Manager for the Automation on the AdTech team, you will lead & build a campaign management platform from grounds up at Uber. Your teams will create and own systems that empower Uber Marketers & Growth teams to manage omni channel campaigns at scale through a single interface by providing media planning, orchestration, automation & insights.
Come to change the course of data, measurement, and attribution at Uber and create a world-class architecture that fuels and supports our unprecedented growth.
What You'll Do
- Craft a coherent product vision and execution strategy for your team to achieve product adoption for Adtech automation product among marketing managers globally who will be using your product
- Guide your team to either buy or build automation tools that rapidly attain internal product-market fit and widespread adoption among those responsible for making Uber grow
- Internalize and deeply understand Uber's growth strategy - and then align your team's mission and roadmap with this direction
- Execute. This means being constantly biased towards action, knowing the data, being in the details, setting a high bar and building strong collaborative relationships with other teams, thinking boldly, disambiguating, always thinking of the customer first and rapidly iterating towards something demonstrably awesome
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- Minimum of 8+ years of Product Management experience in an area related to AdTech, Marketing Automation or Marketing Measurement
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent plus hands-on software engineering experience
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists, and designers to deliver extraordinary products
- Exceptional communication skills, both within your team and with leadership and stakeholders
- Focus on building businesses, not features. Experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a thirst for learning
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.