Head of Enterprise Sales, Uber Eats - ANZ
About the Role
Uber Eats is looking for an outstanding leader to head up our Enterprise sales team and drive our growth from new partners in ANZ. You will be responsible for building and executing our Enterprise growth strategy , and positioning Uber Eats as the preferred partner for online food delivery and local commerce.
With both short and long-term market goals in mind, you will lead the Enterprise Acquisition organisation and ensure the right people and processes are in place to get there. Reporting to the ANZ Head of Enterprise, you'll work closely with a range of cross functional partners including Operations, legal, Strategy & Planning and Marketing to define processes that scale, streamline decisions for efficiency and agility, and innovate Uber Eats sales from the ground up. As a senior leader in the Uber Eats sales organisation you will contribute to the future strategy of this fast growing business identifying what's next and how to go after it with pace and scale.
What You'll Do:
- Build and lead a successful sales acquisition team responsible for exceeding meaningful sales metrics
and working closely with leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Lead the team to develop on both short term, scaled transactional sales and longer cycle deep relationship sales.
- Be a strategic thought partner to the Head of Enterprise in regards to sales, partnerships, account management and expansion plans.
- Drive and supervise successful execution to achieve results across a hardworking sales team.
- Be close to the field, engage directly into enterprise partner relationships and negotiations and provide senior relationship coverage with key accounts.
- Collaborate closely with Sales Operations to analyze results and find opportunities to improve sales motion, value proposition, sales enablement, systems, processes, and programs.
- Prepare for the future. Be accountable for the voice of the Enterprise Restaurant Partners and work with our Operations and Product teams on what the future of food delivery will look like (operational excellence, product feature design, solutions offering, market expansion...).
- Execute in short-term sprints with a high sense of urgency and accountability while maintaining a vision and preparing for long-term sustained success.
- Build a strong team culture within your team and Uber Eats Enterprise as a whole that attracts top talent internally and externally.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 10+ years of sales experience in a high growth company; ideally B2B experience and developing C-suite relationships with top partners.
- Minimum of 5 years sales management experience. Proven people manager and team builder with references.
- Proven track record of over achievement in fast-paced sales roles at individual contributor and leader level.
- Understanding and significant experience in both transactional and relationship sales motions is a plus.
- Experience in online marketplaces and startups is a plus.
- Sales transformation skills, partner influencing skills and ability to manage through ambiguity are also core to success.
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills.
- Proven history of coaching team members to develop skills and grow their careers.
- High-performance sales leadership track record with the ability to energise and encourage teams and partners to achieve stretch goals.
- Very strong commercial acumen and entrepreneurial mentality with the ability to find opportunity and organise around it with pace and scale.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.