Marketing Operations Associate, GTM Program Management
About the role
We're looking for a standout Marketing Operations professional to support the delivery and program management of integrated global marketing campaigns. Working closely with internal stakeholders across marketing and other functions, the right candidate has demonstrated experience managing large-scale marketing campaigns and thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Project manage and drive planning of marketing campaigns and activities (including GTM marketing plans) to approved budgets, business goals and timelines across the globe
- Ensures relevant assess are developed in partnership with and shipped to regional marketing teams to facilitate regional execution of key campaigns and programs
- Manager review process of regional work by marketing leadership including end-to-end management of quarterly regional marketing reviews
- Create detailed program plans and maintain central single-source-of-truth documentation for all global marketing activities including schedules, timelines and key deliverables
Supports, when necessary, corporate-sponsored activities, such internal marketing conferences, annual kickoffs, and other ad-hoc activities
- 3-5 years experience managing and/or leading end-to-end marketing campaigns that vary in scope and complexity
- Creative Agency background
- Independent, motivated and excited to roll-up your sleeves
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams
- Ability to transition from high level strategic thinking to detailed execution experience
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.