Senior Strategic Operations Manager
About the Role
On the Driver Experience team, we are tasked with deepening and lengthening engagement with our drivers. This task has never been more important than it is now as COVID pushes us to rethink aspects of our driver relationship.
We are looking for a sharp, highly motivated individual to join our US & Canada Driver Operations team. If you love setting a vision, leading cross-functional partners, pushing projects forward to deliver measurable and strategically meaningful results, and solving problems from both 30,000 feet as well as deep in the details, this is the role for you.
What You'll Do
- Develop, plan, and execute efforts to deepen our relationship with our driver-partners
- Develop analytical frameworks to support senior management in business decision-making
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Strengthen our product portfolio and driver engagement efforts by working closely with other Operations teams as well as Product and Marketing teams
- Develop and represent driver-focused insights to inform broader critical initiatives
- Collaborate on driver-facing product rollouts
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 4 years of experience
- Data-first problem solver with excellent Excel/data management skills
- 5+ years experience of strategy / consulting / business intelligence or related experience;
- Some high-growth operations, tech, or startup experience is strongly preferred.
- A passion for Uber's business and, most importantly, earners on its platform
- Outstanding communication and project management skills, including a history of cross-functional teamwork and leading projects that deliver results
- Strong, proven leadership capabilities
- Self-motivated individual that works well independently
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.