Global Content Strategist
About the Role
Are you a hardworking Content Strategist who has a passion for Uber's mission? The Global Content Strategy & Operations team delivers content strategies, tools, and solutions for Uber's worldwide customer-base and Support agents globally. That's email, chat, phone, and cool in-app content-driven automations to drivers, riders, eaters, and restaurant and business partners in 32 languages (and growing) all over the world! And we strive to convert content into a strategic lever for Uber and its customers.
What You'll Do
- Strive every day to use content as a driven advantage for Uber and its customers.
- Practice your craft: Write and edit on a weekly basis.
- Develop leveraged content strategies: In-app and web-based Help Center for riders, drivers, restaurant partners, and Eats customers and couriers around the globe; internal Support KB articles and flows, and content leveraged by Support advocates worldwide.
- Design and execute experiments to improve the quality and efficiency of Uber Support content.
- Review audience feedback and interpret content effectiveness; independently and collaboratively provide data-driven analysis and content recommendations.
- Be an assertive advocate and collaborator with Product, Community Operations, and Operations partners to develop tools and processes that enable Uber Content and Support agents worldwide.
- Be a curious, reliable, and dependable Global partner to regional Content and Support teams in EMEA, LATAM, APAC, and US&C.
- Be a high-integrity partner to our global L10N, Quality, and L&D sister teams.
- Work with our Customer Obsession engineering team to build content-driven self-service automations within the Uber apps to give in-the-moment customer experiences.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 4 years of relevant Content experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant project/program management experience
- Experience with content strategy, content design, or information architecture concepts
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, and the ability to deliver content effectively
- Sophisticated communication, diplomatic, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical chops.
- Organized and process-oriented for the long view; capable of burst capacity and urgency when necessary.
- Ability to be an Uber brand and voice standard-bearer and advocate.
- Grace and poise in Uber's fast-paced, evolving landscape.
- Previous experience working in global-local businesses.
- Experience defining, tracking and reporting on content metrics and ability to communicate this effectively to the team
- Familiar with large scale customer support operation organizations and the processes and procedures that support them
About the team
The Global Content team leads and optimizes Uber's user- and agent-facing support content. We develop tools and processes supporting content creation and localization for regional partners. We're a strategic global team responsible for defining how support content fits into the goals of Uber's larger customer support organization, Community Operations, and how it's deployed as a strategic lever for Uber's business.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.