CRM Operations Manager
About the Role
This is an outstanding opportunity to be a part of Uber's growing CRM Operations team. With this role, you'll join a growing team with an ability to make a large impact. You will implement and deploy CRM strategies on Uber's internal and external platform(s) communicating and engaging with millions of users across EMEA. You'll collaborate and work closely with various colleagues from email developers, data analysts, engineers, and marketers to ensure all requirements including business rules and logic are brought together to deliver the right comms to the right audience at the right time.
What You'll Do
- Clarify, gain, and optimize business logic and requirements in order to build multiple, multi-layer CRM automations, and ad-hoc campaigns utilizing both internal and external platforms and tools
- Be involved in briefs and kickoffs of new projects to accurately architect solutions prior to building
- Script dynamic comms using Ampscript and Uber's proprietary scripting language to create a personalized user experience
- Write SQL to lead SFMC data tables and pull data from Uber's data warehouse
- Perform peer reviews and QA to ensure quality standards are met
- Build partnerships and instill trust with marketing managers, developers, ops, and product teams
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues regarding status updates, launch confirmations, ETAs, blockers, etc.
- Partner with broader deployment and CRM operations team to identify and build CRM process and technology improvements.
- Be part of retrospectives to continue iterating and improving processes
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability in a Technical Marketing Operations role for 3+ years
- Email deployment experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Familiarity with scripting languages and basic concepts
- HTML / SQL proven knowledge
- High technical aptitude with the ability to quickly ramp up against high learning curve
- High attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Critical thinker with creative solutions to tackle challenges and meet business requirements
- Strong passion to learn and grow and takes initiative to succeed
- Ability to collaborate with various teams across the globe
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.