Head of Enterprise Sales - Uber Eats Taiwan
About the Role
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Sales Manager to lead our Enterprise restaurants function for Uber Eats in Taiwan. This role is a key leadership position in the Taiwan business and is responsible for the end-to-end experience of our Strategic, Enterprise & Mid-Market restaurant partners, from new business through to operations and client success, and management of the Enterprise restaurants team.
What You'll Do
- Work with senior leadership to drive the overall strategy and growth for the Uber Eats business in Taiwan
- Provide management and leadership for a team of sales managers, executives and operational program managers
- Build the future of the Enterprise function, from helping shape our Enterprise Ops function, to prioritizing key brands, to supporting expansion into new markets
- Meet or exceed monthly team revenue quotas
- Implement strategic territory forecasting and planning
- Run the operational aspects of acquiring and leading Enterprise restaurant partners
- Excel in hands-on training, coaching and development of your team
- Recruit, interview and hire prospective team members
- Develop a high-performing team culture
What You'll Need
- At least 8-12 years of experience in B2B sales, with a track record of fast growing sales and/or customer growth
- Minimally 5 years experience sales management experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop people and teams
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment
- Critical thinking and planning with key partners, to build sustainable competitive advantage in the market.
- High degree of adaptability; Uber's high growth means frequent change for teams
- Solve diverse challenges and utilize internal/external resources/network when needed
- Exemplary communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience with Salesforce or other CRM/Sales tools
- Fluency in English and Chinese required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.