Sales Account Management Lead - Uber Eats Taiwan(SMB)
About the Role
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it.
The SMB Account Manager Lead role is an extraordinary opportunity to demonstrate your strategic, commercial, analytical and people leadership skills to ensure goal attainment within the team of Account Managers you will be leading.
What You'll Do
- People Management: lead, train, mentor and cultivate highly successful and engaged a team of SMB account representatives.
- KPI & OKR centric methodology: generate team consciousness about the need of results measured by important metrics
- Collaborate closely with restaurant operations function to implement process changes to maximize productivity
- Excel in hands-on vendor management, training, coaching and development of your team
- Recruit, interview, and hire prospective account management team members
- Run a vendor budget, balancing account management team capacity with restaurant pipeline from the sales organization
- Outstanding Sales Leader: drive the sales representative teams towards short and long-term market goals and develop a high-performing team culture
What You'll Need
- At least 5 years of experience in leading and leading teams in sales, operations, account management, or similar functions
- Demonstrated ability to train, develop, and motivate a team
- Skilled at leading vendor operations and analyzing metrics to deliver on overall business targets
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Willingness to hustle, roll up your sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Proficient in Excel; proficiency in Salesforce a plus
- A Bachelor's degree or higher is required
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.