Sales Program Manager - Uber Eats Taiwan (Analytical)
About the Role
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it.
Uber Eats is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Sales team. As a Sales Program Manager, you will work efficiently and effectively with our Sales team to build programs, solve problems and optimize the sales process.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the Sales team and establish various sales programs to help them achieve their targets.
- Go to Market Execution - What needs to be done from a Sales perspective to ensure they have the capability & tools to execute the strategy.
- Be the voice and input from sales team during sales strategy planning stage and
- Execute and run the change of product and its go-to-market plan
- Establish decision making processes in order to deliver team decisions and R&R between cross functional teams
- Project Communications & Partner Management
- Training programs for supporting and up-skilling the Sales team (Product, Process, Sales Skills).
- Consolidate best practices and share with the teams to increase efficiency and optimize the process
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of sales/sales operation experience at a high-growth tech company
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves, and get in the weeds with sales
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Self-starter attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous team environment
- Fluent in Chinese and English
- SQL skill / Salesforce experience a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.