Outbound Sales Manager, SMB, Uber Eats
About the Role
Uber Eats is seeking a sales manager to lead our outbound sales representatives - someone who does this with both short and long-term market goals in mind. You will ensure that the right people and processes are in place to get there. You'll work closely with sales managers, sales and restaurant operations, and marketing to support processes that scale and innovate Uber Eats sales from the ground up.
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
- 3+ years of experience in B2B high growth companies with a track record of sales performance and leadership experience in account acquisition and retention & development.
- 2+ years people management experience, preferably in sales environment.
- Sales transformation skills, Stakeholder influencing skills and ability to manage through ambiguity are also core to success.
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Experience in sales forecasting and target planning.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in online marketplaces and startups is a plus.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.