Senior Central Operations Manager
About the Role
Uber is evolving the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible. With Uber Eats, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 180+ cities across all six continents -- and we're just getting started.
The Central Operations Manager (Growth) role is a unique opportunity to have a direct impact on your country through driving growth of the eater population as well as the engagement with Restaurant Partner's. This role calls for creative problem-solving, analytics, strategic thinking, strong execution and the interpersonal ability to work alongside a team of Central Operations team. You will closely work with the Singapore-based Regional Operations teams to drive a step-change evolution in the Uber Eats business.
What You'll Do
- You will be an owner of impactful initiatives, responsible for strategic design and execution of programs.
- You will conduct analysis and researches based on both qualitative and quantitative data, get into details, and identify the opportunities for improvements.
- You will design, build and deploy innovative solutions to address user's pain points and to improve the processes.
- You will influence both internal and external stakeholders and collaborate across a wide variety of functions and levels
What You'll Need
- Minimum 4 year relevant experience in a fast-growing environment. Evidence of complete ownership of a multifaceted project with many stakeholders highly valued.
- Solid analytical ability and end-to-end ownership. Ability to discover user insights based on qualitative and quantitative analysis, turning insights into strategies, and drive executions in a scalable and efficient way.
- Reliable, effective stakeholder management and communications.
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel without compromising the quality of deliverables.
- Flexible self-starter, comfortable with changes.
- Business level fluency in English with Japanese language skills a bonus
- SQL knowledge is strongly preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.