Senior Manager, SMB Account Management - Uber Eats
About the Role
Encourage and manage a team of first level managers and 30+ individual contributors to grow a customer base of small and medium sized merchants in the US/CAN. The account management group is responsible for growing and retaining our highest value customers on Uber Eats.
What You'll Do
- Develop strong people leaders to lead through change, recruit top talent, create culture, performance manage and exceed team growth targets.
- Build training content to develop sales and account management skills to account managers.
- Show front line managers how to effectively identify opportunities and recognize additional revenue potential, including up-sell and cross-sell of related products.
- Work with front line managers to mentor AMs on how to build meaningful, lasting relationships to make Uber Eats the delivery platform of choice for our restaurant partners.
- Use customer and AM insights to provide operational mentorship, close gaps and influence the Uber Eats product and business roadmap.
- Build processes and standardize best-practices within Restaurant Success and the broader Uber Eats organization.
- Work closely with key cross-functional teams including Sales, Onboarding, Support, Marketing, Operations, and Product teams to help define, develop and execute effective strategies that drive increased value for restaurant partners.
- A minimum of 8 years in sales, account management, or related field
A minimum of 3 years of experience leading large, customer facing teams
Experience leading leaders/people managers
- 4 Year Bachelor's Degree
- Experience leading first time people managers a plus
- Agility to influence - change the thinking or gain acceptance - of others in sensitive situations, without damaging the relationship
- Experience handling a large account base (1000+ accounts) and a multi million dollar target
- Experience managing a quota/territory with assigned targets
Has partnered with teams to assist with strategic relationships and/or has been involved in selling high profile customers
Experience setting operational objectives and work plans and delegating assignments
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form (https://forms.gle/aDWTk9k6xtMU25Y5A).
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.