Marketing Manager, UK & Ireland
About the Role
We're looking for a Marketing Manager to execute world-class integrated marketing plans that create brand impact and drive growth for Uber. In this role, you will report to the Head of Marketing, and work with regional and cross-functional partners to help build the future of the brand: an iconic and influential culture and category shaper. This is a unique opportunity to join an outstanding team in a fast-paced and rewarding environment within one of the most well recognised brands on earth. You will be responsible for providing management of campaigns, strategic leadership, teamwork, functional excellence, and partnerships. You'll be in charge of the creation and execution of marketing plans and the management of its creative development and execution to fuel consumer demand, drive brand strength, and strengthen our connection with drivers.
**What You'll Do**
- Drive cohesive execution of campaigns, activations, and product launches; working closely with cross-functional teams and restaurant partners on both strategic planning and execution
- Develop tactics and activations across owned and paid channels;
- Engage in stakeholder management across the organisation - locally and globally
- Manage the relationship with agency partners for development and execution of localised work
- Maximise growth in close collaboration with cross-functional teams, including local operations, product, support, policy and PR teams
What You'll Need
- 5+ years of generalist marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or similar, and a demonstrated ability in quantitative fields
- Strong business acumen; structured thinker with project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience in conceptualising and executing compelling integrated marketing campaigns
- Track record of owning end-to-end execution of marketing programs and ensuring the right stakeholders are involved and deliver on time and budget
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to bring to life the Uber brand in a way that is both consistent with our global brand positioning but also meaningful to local culture and customs
- A true "Team Player" who can work cross-functionally to achieve results
- A strong customer-centric mindset - you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist mindset.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.