Performance Marketing Manager II, Programmatic Display
About the Role
Uber's programmatic team is looking for a top-tier marketer who can drive critical initiatives across our Lines of Business. The ideal person for this role has hands-on experience planning and executing campaigns, a deep & technical understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, and an analytical eye when it comes to incrementality measurement. An ability to understand the big picture along with the ability to define KPIs and own end-to-end execution are the keys to success in this role. We are looking for someone who has experience running campaigns for well-known brands either directly on the client-side or within agencies.
What You'll Do
- Own strategy, media planning and campaign execution across multiple programmatic channel partners
- Manage agency partners
- Responsible for negotiation and execution of programmatic and direct buys
- P&L responsibilities on the value of tools & platform enhancements
- Collaborate with PMs and Data Science to enhance ad stack features and modeling
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners along with leading senior stakeholder communications
- Consistent testing to optimize ROI, targeting, bid strategies, and creative
- Clearly communicate performance, strategy, and vision to key partners
- Establish best practices and frameworks for successful automation & scaling
- 5+ years of demonstrated ability with display and programmatic - both direct and via DSPs
- Hands-on keyboard experience in DSPs & Display Networks ( Google Ads, Gemini, DV360, TradeDesk, MediaMath etc)
- Using a DMP for targeting 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data and drive optimization insights
- Familiar with critical metrics: CPA, CPC, CPM, Attribution, Brand Sentiment and LTV
- Strong mobile web/app buying experience
- Familiarity using DC studio, Celtra and other dynamic creative serving tools
- Technical experience working with product and data science to build platforms and influence roadmap
- Knowledge of how to optimize using viewability and brand safety partners (Moat, IAS)
- Familiarity with bidder as-a-service platforms a plus (BAAS)
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight deadlines
- Experience with web analytics such as Tune, MixPanel/Google Analytics
- Global or multi-country media buying experience a plus
- Experience working across channels running integrated and brand campaigns is a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.