Global B2B Credit Analyst
In Finance Operations, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. We provide end-to-end assistance to support Uber globally across procure to pay; strategic sourcing, logistics, and supply chain; contingent workforce; B2B order to cash; payroll; travel, expense, and business visas; intelligent automation; and F&A shared services.
About the Role
The Global B2B Credit Analyst Lead will report to the Global Process Owner, Credit and provide support in the design, implementation and monitoring of the Uber Global Credit Policy. The role will also support Uber's global expansion, improve the credit process efficiency, manage Uber exposure to credit risk, and play a crucial role in compliance and SOX related work.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure compliance to Uber's Global credit and collections policy for global credit practices and all B2B products
- Design, implement and maintain Global Credit Scorecards based on product, territories, and Uber's risk tolerance to include automation of decisions for credit lines
- Perform governance and oversight of the credit lines with the credit and collections team
- Support the collections team by providing credit stability updates for all clients and flag accounts that are going through financial hardship
- Provide proactive solutions to avoid customers going on hold due to credit limits
- Conduct product & country specific risk assessments for Uber's B2B Global AR portfolio
- Establish metrics, Key Performance Indicators, and report results on performance of the Credit process
- Identify policy and procedure gaps and propose solutions. Continually review and improve credit DTP and training guidelines
- Partner with the business teams as they expand into new territories to determine best practice and requirements for credit checks and collections processes
- Monitor approval limits for the Uber Credit team members and BPO in accordance with the global credit and collections policy
- Build strategic partnerships with internal teams (FinTech, Eng, Salesforce) and external business partners (Credit scoring agencies, High Radius) to create effective systems and processes
- Lead the Outside Collection Agencies process and drive performance metrics with the Uber collections teams
- Collaborate with Global Process Owner, Credit on bad debt processes and allowances for write-offs
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in the following areas: credit reviews and approvals, credit risk monitoring, credit scoring or outside collection management
- 3+ years of working experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field or appropriate experience - Accounting, Finance, Economics
- Solid understanding of Oracle's AR platform
- Working knowledge of High Radius credit cloud preferred but not required
- Experience in Accounting/Operations, preferably in a global shared services environment
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail and completeness
- Hands-on, strong work ethic and can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate key information to partners
- Language: fluent speaker/writer in English. Additional languages a plus
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.