Senior Manager, Strategic Fleet Partnerships
About the Role
The Senior Manager of Strategic Fleet Sales will be leading and building our new sales and engagement program targeting strategic trucking fleets. In the Logistics industry, these fleets make up a large portion of available capacity but utilize sophisticated systems to run operations. You will craft Uber Freight's value proposition, implement the sales process, and execute sales activities for fleets of significant size. The role will require a mix of critical thinking, sales acuity, operations, and strong people leadership skills. This is a high-impact role as you will be responsible for bringing one of our most critical initiatives to the market! We are excited to bring this to many new and existing carrier partners!
What You'll Do
- Be an early leader of our Strategic Fleet Partnerships team by building and leading a strategic sales team, capable of bringing technical solutions to our carrier marketplace
- Find opportunities to improve our offering, value proposition, and sales cadence
- Design and implement outstanding selling propositions to large fleets
- Design and report on critical metrics to measure performance, outbound activities, conversion rates, and core operation and growth metrics
- Provide constructive feedback and action plans on metrics to the team on a consistent basis
- Own, maintain and expand meaningful relationships with large fleets
- Run sales meetings with fleet partners
What You'll Need
- Bachelor's degree required
- A consistent track record of building successful sales and operations teams
- Strong CRM data reporting skills and/or Salesforce experience
Bonus Points If
- You have experience in either technology/software or logistics sales
- You are proficient in Excel
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
At Uber we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.