Field Account Executive, SMB Strategic Accounts, Uber Eats (Atlanta)
About the Role
The Uber Eats sales team is looking for an experienced and competitive Field Account Executive to join our team. As our Field Account Executive, you will be the face of Uber to our restaurant partners. You will develop sales strategies that attract new restaurant partners and deepen relationships with current partners face to face. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and self-driven with a clear passion for growing strategic partnerships with a sense of ownership and pride in your impact on the company's success.
What You'll Do
- Uses various sales methods (door-to-door, conferences, expos, cold calling, presentations, etc.) to creatively and effectively find and cultivate new as well as expand high-value restaurant partnerships
- Collaborate with a portfolio of restaurant partners to help them realize their full potential on the Uber Eats platform through product adoption and vision setting with an end goal of increasing partner satisfaction and retention
- Develop, evaluate, and implement a variety of sales strategies for prospective restaurant partners
- Utilize data to monitor business and operational impact, and use those insights to provide operational guidance, including live consulting to help streamline delivery operations
- Manage a book of business in creative ways to meet individual and team sales targets
- Identify opportunities and recognize additional revenue potential, including multi-product opportunities
- Identify key risks to existing partnerships and work quickly and diligently to ensure we are delivering the best possible experience for our partners
- Collect and synthesize restaurant partner feedback into insights that can inform and drive the product and business roadmap
- Work closely and deliver feedback regularly with cross-functional teams including Sales, Sales Operations, Onboarding, Support, Marketing, and Product teams to help define, develop and execute effective strategies that drive increased value for restaurant partners
- Build meaningful, lasting relationships to make Uber Eats the delivery platform of choice for our restaurant partners
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of experience in B2B organizations in a client-facing role (Sales, Customer Success, Account Management) in a high-growth environment
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree or equivalent sales experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly frame a value proposition, probe for objections, remove obstacles, and eliminate barriers to gain commitment
- Extraordinary listening, verbal, and written skills; you'll be using your client-facing vantage point to identify and contribute best practices for customer success and the business
- Willingness to hustle, roll up sleeves, and get in the weeds with our highest value partners in order to hit assigned quota
- Ability to think strategically and analyze restaurant needs to both unlock opportunities and creatively problem-solve
- Self-starter attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous team environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with various teams/stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate time management and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize based on impact
- Experience in the restaurant or hospitality industries a plus
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred
About the Team
Our team focuses on helping local restaurants grow their business and expand their customer reach through our widespread and loyal user base. We pride ourselves on understanding the nuances of each specific US city to bring eaters what they crave, door-to-door in less than 30 minutes.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
At Uber we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.