Global Head of Uber for Business Experience, Community Operations
About the Role
U4B = Uber for Business
As the Global Head of U4B Experience for CommOps, you'll spearhead innovation and operations to ensure the experience of our most valuable corporate partners and customers is exceptional.
Your scope will cover support (when things unfortunately go wrong), onboarding (when businesses join the Uber platform), and SMB sales. Prove successful and you could potentially unlock a chance to build an SMB account management operation.
This role is for someone who loves leading a global team, obsesses about operational details, is energized advocating for high-ROI strategies, and cares deeply about the customer journey from end-to-end.
Come help us make the experience world class for our most demanding corporate customers. The growth of Uber for Business depends on it.
What You'll Do
- Stakeholder Management - Build trust with stakeholders
- Serve as a critical strategic thought partner for the Head of U4B and his leadership team
- Managing the expectations of senior Stakeholders, including RGM, GMs and the Sales Head
- Take on the difficult communications with stakeholders, which might involve suggesting alternatives or pivoting vs the current direction
- Representing the team's work well to global, regional, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Being the voice of the customer and using that to influence decisions on operations and product
- People Management - Build and manage a high performing team
- Strategize the structure of the team by working closely with direct reports and the rest of CommOps leadership as needed
- Build talent within the team and encourage the right culture within the team (the team is geographically dispersed)
- Strategic Thinking & Planning - Thinking for both short & long-term
- By working closely with stakeholders, align on the right support strategy for the various U4B markets across sales, account management and client touch points, globally and plan programs and initiatives
- Shape the design of new U4B product offerings and support strategy with a customer-obsessed lens
- Work with CommOps and Ops finance to budget and plan for the mid to longer term
- Minimum 8 years expereince
- Experience managing a team
- Experience running business units, scaling support organizations and/ or production operations
- Experience managing multiple projects and programs with various stakeholders
- Experience managing a geograaphically dispersed team
- Experience in high-growth operations environment
- Track record of balancing analytical strategic thinking with quick decision-making, change management, and timely execution
- Exceptional ability to be effective working with senior leaders across multiple functions and regions
About the Team
Community Operations is pioneering how Uber manages customer and partner engagement around the globe. The team you will join has a mission to make customer experience our #1 competitive advantage. Join us in championing this mission.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.