Global Strategic Account Manager, Uber for Business
About the Role
Reporting to the Global Head of Strategic Accounts, the individual will be responsible for managing some of our largest, enterprise accounts in the world as part of the newly created strategic account management group. Working closely with regional sales executives and internal stakeholders to implement growth plans, the Global Strategic Account Manager will have ultimate accountability for revenue, sales, delivery, and client satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- Global responsibility for 5-6 of our top 20 enterprise accounts.
- Meet or exceed all assigned expansion/upsell/retention revenue targets.
- Develop and implement strategic growth plans to increase adoption and penetration of U4B services within named accounts: increase overall ridership and product utilization, upsell new products and services, identify and close new business within existing accounts, convert to multi-year agreements, and minimize churn.
- Lead Technology partnerships and customer acquisitions through third party.
- Create inspiring, in-depth Joint Business Plans with each Strategic Account to execute on the long-term vision for the partnership.
- Identify innovative solutions and cross selling opportunities to provide our clients with a competitive advantage.
- Develop a strong understanding of the client that includes their business drivers and strategies, competitive position in the marketplace, industry trends, key strategic partner relationships, as well as key executives and decision-makers.
- Build, enhance, and execute long term client relationships and communication at the C-level, with key executives, key decision-makers and influencers.
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior executives within the client organization.
- This leader will have responsibility for the overall account strategy & management including the creation and execution of a business-outcome based strategic account plan, goal attainment and revenue growth.
- BS degree and minimum of 8 years of professional experience.** **
- Experience structuring and consulting on large bundled deals for Global Enterprise accounts.
- Experience in scaling technology partnerships via third party channels.
- History of meeting and exceeding financial commitments.
- Proven ability to work with clients and influencers at a senior level.
- Proven capability in managing complex, global sales opportunities and delivering long term, sustainable growth.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs.
- MBA degree.
- People Management Experience.
- Experience working for a technology Product or Services company.
- A resolute edge and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Resourcefulness, go-getter attitude. Uber is committed to constant improvement. You're excited to help create a product with value.
- Technical wherewithal to lead sales of existing and emerging leading-edge technologies.
About the Team
Uber for Business ("U4B") is the fastest-growing part of Uber, and a crucial part of Uber's strategic goals of building a world-changing, sustainable business. Our mission is to bring the best of Uber's products to Business Leaders and Riders all around the world.
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.