Technical Account Manager - Uber Eats Taiwan
UberEats launched with a bold vision 'making eating well effortless everyday, for everyone'.
Four years on and as the fastest-growing business of the Uber brand you'll find UberEats spanning 180+ cities across all six continents including many parts of APAC; Tokyo, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Auckland, Sydney and Melbourne - (and the truth is we're just getting started!)
About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to help build the POS Technical Account Management function. As a Technical Account Manager, you will manage the technical relationship for a group of large partners that wish to integrate their POS systems with the Uber Eats Platform. The TAM will work closely with our external partners as well as internal stakeholders including engineering, product, product ops, customer success, restaurant support, sales, marketing and operations to manage and optimize restaurant relationships and provide maximum value for both Uber and its partners.
What You'll Do
- Work with deal makers and global/regional/country teams such as product, engineering, marketing, operations, legal, etc. to manage key technical relationships with restaurant IT teams and derive maximum value for our partnerships.
- Partner with BD and Sales teams to sell-in and onboard partners to new products and solutions
- Own the plan and delivery of technology integration engagements with restaurant partners by project managing resourcing, timelines, and dependencies with key stakeholders' input
- Work closely with restaurant partners to successfully launch new technology integrations to win new accounts and grow existing accounts
- Own the partner onboarding, technical deployment, and support strategy for both 1:1 and 1:Many partner engagements
- Manage the day-to-day delivery of technology integrations and work across cross-functional teams to keep integrations moving forward
- Be the technical point-of-contact for a group of restaurant brands mapping up to the CIO level and navigate internal processes to provide the best outcome for clients and our markets
- Lead relationship management with prioritized ecosystem partners and vendors such as service providers, system integrators, technical consulting partners, and other 3rd-parties
- Assist with the rollout of new Eats API products and features
- Collect product feedback from partners and work with Product and Eng teams to prioritize feature requests
What You'll Need
- 3+ years experience Leading/Selling technology solutions.
- 3+ years experience actively engaging with strategic partners and CXO level stakeholders
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and solutions such as API's, middleware, SDK's.
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Mandarin fluency required. English (intermediate to fluent) required. Cantonese ability strongly preferred
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
- Detail oriented with the ability to thrive in fast moving, ambiguous environments
- Willingness to travel to engage client IT teams and stay productive and professional on the road.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and the ability to act effectively with only high-level direction is also essential.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.