Enterprise Account Executive, Uber for Business
About the Role
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will pursue new Uber for Business customers by effectively communicating the value proposition of the platform. You will be responsible for building new business pipeline, forecasting opportunities and constructing territory and account plans to achieve your quota. You have experience calling into multiple stakeholders within Enterprise accounts and negotiating enterprise contracts.
What You'll Do
- Prospect into Enterprise accounts with >5000 employees
- Communicate the value of the Uber for Business platform for Enterprise customers
- Develop Uber for Business pipeline with Enterprise customers
- Lead and coordinate end to end sales motion for Enterprise customers including qualification, education, pricing/quoting, contract negotiation to close deals.
- Build strategic relationships to gain Enterprise positioning with decision makers while driving growth of new enterprise business
- Continuously assessing customers' evolving needs and aligning Uber for Business's value proposition
- Minimum of 4 years of experience
- Experience selling to large, target US enterprise accounts
- You have experience and existing relationships within the purchasing organizations of Oil & Gas, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical verticals
- You have established relationships with CPO's, Travel Directors, Commute/Transportation Managers within US Enterprise segment
- Experienced in selling travel or expense solutions
- Relationships and ecosystem in the US Enterprise segment
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills with a solution oriented approach to working with prospects and customers
- Knowledge of how to build and execute on territory and account plans
- Proven track record of selling into the US enterprise segment
- Methodical persistence and creativity for penetrating new markets and whitespace accounts
About the Team
We are working together to help move what matters. The Uber for Business Enterprise team helps our most strategic customers keep their teams productive and their customers engaged with a platform that manages rides, meals and delivery.
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.