Senior Strategic Client Partner, Uber Eats (Chicago)
About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our Enterprise team in the strategic segment covering our largest partners with strategic brand value. As a Senior Client Partner, you will work efficiently with our largest strategic restaurant partners to drive revenue growth, operational excellence, and topnotch customer service. Senior Client Partners will work closely with restaurant support, product, sales, marketing and operations to optimize our restaurant relationship and provide maximum value for both Uber and our partners.
What You'll Do
- Build relationships with C-level executives and key decision makers within partner organizations
- Develop and execute partnership strategy to achieve quarterly growth goals
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized, timely and ensure nothing gets missed; you are also attuned to high-level strategy and consistently come up with new ways to add value to existing partnerships
- Partner with cross-functional teams. Be the voice of the customer and seamlessly navigate internal processes with stakeholders from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Expand product adoption. Clearly communicate the value of our newest products with a lens of creativity to differentiate our offerings
- Drive initiatives. Lead key workstreams on behalf of the broader Enterprise team/region to drive growth for our restaurant partners at scale
- Bring your analytical A-game. Develop business models and analyses with Enterprise Ops Analysts to understand trends, provide meaningful insights, and track the impact of initiatives against our goals
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships and difficult partner conversations
- Minimum of 8 years of full-time experience in end-to-end Enterprise sales and/or partnerships
- Experience selling into or working with large, complex enterprise brands and organizations
- Experience leading conversations with executive level external stakeholders
- Experience with food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company
- Technology or digital advertising sales at a major tech platform
- Experience building and executing strategic sales plans that result in success
- Ability to flex your analytical skills and utilize data to quantify opportunities and influence decision makers
- Ability to assess business opportunities and read prospective buyers
- Excellent listening, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent negotiation, forecasting, and problem solving skills
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Collaborative leadership. You can't help but dig in tactically, flexing your analytical skills where needed, and are equally as comfortable leading a conversation with an Engineer, Product Manager, or C-level executive to secure buy-in
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to the improvement of your craft and our team's development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
About the Team
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. The Enterprise team is pioneering how Uber Eats interacts with large restaurant brands. Standardization and building the strategy and process for managing our restaurant partners will be key. Senior Client Partners will be internal champions for external client excellence that crosses all functions within the org: Sales, Marketing, Operations, Analytics and Product.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.