Product Manager - Uber Eats - Eater Pricing Subscriptions
About the Role
Whether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. On our Product team, you will envision and execute on new products or product features in order to accelerate the trajectory of Eats globally in a matter of months, not years.
What You'll Do
As a Product Manager for Uber Eats Subscriptions, you'll play a key role in better engaging and retaining our eaters over time. With a diverse user base across the globe, our goal is to develop a subscription product that helps Uber Eats fit into eaters' everyday lives. What stops eaters from ordering every day today? How can we ensure that Uber Eats is their food delivery platform of choice? How might restaurants want to engage with Uber Eats subscribers? How can Uber Rides and Uber Eats build long term loyalty together?
You'll work with your Engineering, Data Science, and Design counterparts to transform your strategy into a subscription's product scaled globally. This involves considering local customer needs, cultural nuance, and competitive environments to help our business grow and retain its loyal user base. Within your first six months, you'll help scale our program to 3 new continents and pilot a strategy for connecting restaurants with subscribers.
- Minimum 4+ years of product management experience delivering highly successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them -- and you're deeply proud of what you've accomplished
- You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to use this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis
- Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent, ideally including hands-on software engineering experience.
- Craft a coherent product vision, strategy and roadmap for the Eats group at Uber
- Passionate about building businesses, not features. Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- You tackle complex product challenges and simplify them to avoid making them our users and partner's problems
- Experience working on subscriptions or memberships
- Experience building products from 0-1
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have a curiosity, passion and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together. Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.