National Enterprise Partner Manager
About the Role
The Uber Eats team is looking for sharp, highly motivated National Partner Managers to join our Enterprise team. As an Enterprise Partner Manager, you will work with our most strategic restaurant partners to drive revenue growth, operational excellence, and deliver insights. Partner Managers will work cross functionally with Client Partners, Technical Account Managers, Operations, Product, and Marketing teams to lead and optimize partnerships and provide maximum value for both Uber and its partners.
You will succeed in this role if: you produce your best results in a team environment; you possess an insatiable appetite to continuously learn; you value ideas over hierarchy; customer obsession runs in your DNA.
What You'll Do
- Bring your analytical A-game. You will be building business models, performing analysis with the operations counterparts to understand trends, provide impactful insights, and track efficiency and success of initiatives to ensure we are driving towards the best possible outcome (Insights -> EBR -> Revenue Growth)
- Handle the big picture and the tiny details. You are organized and always on top of your deadlines to ensure nothing gets missed. You also have an eye to the big picture and flourish by crafting new ways to add to existing partnerships
- Drive initiatives. You will drive and support key initiatives across our business teams to grow strategic and long term opportunities with our various partners. This involves wearing many hats and jumping in to help your teammates when the needs arise.
- Read between the lines. You will be working with partners from various teams such as Product, Marketing, Operations, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Drive day-to-day interactions with our top tier partners
- Employ critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills to navigate relationships
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time professional experience in a client-facing role working with large enterprise and/or mid-market brands
- Experience leading conversations with executive level external partners
- Experience with food delivery and/or third-party marketplaces at a high-growth tech company
- Internal advocate. Experience collaborating with product and engineering teams in order to enhance product experience for your partners
- Ability to flex your analytical skills and utilize data to influence decision makers and quantify opportunities
- A track record of successfully leading and growing partnerships by upselling and building strong relationships with both internal and external teams
- Experience leading executive business reviews and independently translating top-line goals into an impactful business plan, prioritizing initiatives that will drive value for the partnership
- Speed, resourcefulness, and a go-getter mentality. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and navigating ambiguity
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to improving your craft and our team's development
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
About the Team
The national account efforts focus on bringing national brands on board within Uber Eats' Enterprise unit. The Enterprise team is pioneering how Uber Eats interacts with large restaurant brands. Enterprise Partner Managers act as internal champions for external clients and work on an interdisciplinary basis with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product and City Teams to drive excellent customer experiences.
Uber Eats is helping to redefine on-demand food delivery for a new generation. We enable people in 46 countries around the world to get the food they want from the restaurants they love, enabling delivery for every mood, every person, every time.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
Uber is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by law.