Product Management, Product
in San Francisco, California
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager for Transit Agencies, you will envision and execute on the strategy for Uber to provide solutions to Transit Agencies, enabling them to reduce costs, gain efficiencies and enhance the quality of service they can offer to their riders.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute against Product Strategy to enable Transit Agencies to make Uber part of their Public Transportation Network through complementary and Accessible Solutions.
- Develop Transit Agency, Transit Rider and Administrator dashboards and apps that being to make using public transportation as seamless and easy as ordering an Uber.
- Define roadmap and OKRs for Transit Agency Solutions, allowing agencies to leverage the Uber network of driver-partners to complement or supplement existing low-efficiency or high-cost transit networks.
- Build products that empower Transit agencies with the information they need to measure the performance of their partnerships with Uber and derive actionable insights.
- Build APIs and engineering platforms to support integrations with transit agency systems.
- Help support a growing Engineering, Design, Sales, Account Management, and Operations team.
- Represent Uber in meetings with transit agencies and at industry events to evangelize Uber's products and capabilities.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 6 years experience delivering successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them.
- Experience leading happy productive cross-functional teams (including Engineering, Data Science, Design, UX Research, Product Marketing, Sales, and Account Management), developing product roadmaps, and working in partnership with engineering to take products from concept through launch.
- Design sensibility. A deep understanding of and appreciation for good design and user experiences.
- Customer obsession. The ability to take on complex product challenges and find elegant, simplifying solutions to avoid making them our users and partner's problems
- Finger-tippiness with data. You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Biased toward action, a great collaborator, a master disambiguator/simplifier, and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- A true passion for Uber's mission, our products, and the company's hybrid technology/operations nature.
Bonus Points If
- Computer Science undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Experience building B2B services and/or products used by Public Transportation Agencies
About the Team
Every day riders take over 3 billion trips on Public Transportation, making Mass Transit vastly larger than Ride Sharing. Uber is committed to building partnerships with cities to harness and modernize the power of Mass Transit for the sake of our cities and our riders. Uber Transit seeks to provide transit agencies and transit riders with the best possible mass transit experience - saving time, reducing costs and gaining efficiencies. Imagine a future where Bikes, Buses, Trains, Subways, Ferries, UberPool, Scooters and UberX seamlessly interconnect to lower cost, reduce congestion and cut pollution.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.