About the Role
- Real Time Analysts are a key component of the success Uber's Community Operations teams and responsible for assisting our Hyd COE's in achieving SLA and Schedule Adherence goals across multiple LOB's and sites. As well as making recommendations on how to improve SLA's via CSR availability and real time schedule adjustments.
As a Real Time Analyst, you'll be the subject matter expert for real time analysis in monitoring necessary SLA and adherence call outs for all LOB's in our Hyd and VTZ locations.
What You'll Do
- Manage SLA's for assigned Hyd COE LOB's, leading creation and maintenance processes for the RTA team when reaching out to key stakeholders on current state of each LOB.
- Create and maintain mechanisms of reporting to audit RTA attendance and performance with weekly/monthly audits and teaming with WFM Manager to drive improvements; identify opportunities for additional training & development
- Manage and Audit RTA form entry processes for OT, Callouts, PTO, and downtime form entries
- Maintain SLA's of WFM JIRA channel and ensure timely and accurate completion of all requests.
- Schedule and enter activity requests into Verint such as meetings, 1:1's, trainings, All Hands, etc.
- Team with WFM Manager to create effective interval, daily, weekly, and monthly reporting mechanisms. To be delivered to key stakeholders on current state of their respective LOB's. Escalate issues to Senior Leadership as necessary
- Provide proactive solutions to WFM team as well as key stakeholders on how to improve SLA and adherence across LOB's.
- Develop processes and best practices for operations management and RTA's to manage intraday staffing.
- Interface a strong sense of integration with different areas such as TL's, Managers, Siteops, and training.
- Other duties as defined and assigned within scope of WFM.
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 1 year WFM experience preferably in a Real Time environment. Candidates with less experience will be considered if they meet other requirements
- Experience with Workforce management tools, preferably Verint.
- Willingness to work weekends, early mornings, late nights, and holidays, in an operational 24/7 environment - depending on the shift proposed
- Leading by example - maintain a positive, can-do attitude and encourage others to do the same
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skill
- A keen understanding of the greater org, bug/outage reporting, and basic technical knowhow
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, data management, Google Sheet/ Excel skills
- Ability to derive insights from data and recommend actions
- Strong performance across all productivity and quality KPIs, and a strong evidence of discipline (healthy leave record, punctual, etc.)
- Positive influencer
About the Team
The COE WFM team is a fast paced, highly visible, and growing group that supports Hyd COE's. In this support team are a group of Real Time Analysts that monitor schedule adherence and SLA's. We also create and maintain CSR schedules, as well as hiring and capacity planning.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.